Oct 24, 2011

Movie Mondays!

Simply amazing! Even if you haven’t seen any of the Torchwood series before you’ll enjoy this dramatic mini that hits all the high notes. Russell Davies serves up a story that has big slimy aliens, lots of political intrigue and hints of creepiness ala those old horror classics Children of the Damned and Village of the Damned. While it has scifi trappings, the performances are totally down to earth in tone and spot on. I can't say enough good things Children of the Earth. I was just floored by the quality of this mini and you will be too.

I’m repurposing content by taking my NetFlix reviews and posting them here on the blog. If I could figure out a way to do it, I’d post some kind of link for people to connect and make me their friend on the service. Unfortunately, it isn’t altogether clear how one would do that - so if you know a way, pass it along. In the meantime, I’ve got steady content for at least a year.

1 comment:

memecrafter said...

The whole Torchwood series is amazing. I held my own Torchwood marathon last winter on Netflix.